We provide 16 beds for women via a nine-month program.
Face court cases
Have a drug problem
Report mental health problems
Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing environment for women who have lost all hope.
We offer a nine month faith-based residential rehabilitation program for women ages 18 and over.
Naomi & Ruth Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is a CRA Registered Charity that operates in Shediac, New Brunswick and is governed by an Atlantic Canada board of directors.
Tours of the home are welcome by advance appointment only.
Our Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is for women who have been incarcerated or who are suffering from addictions or other life-controlling problems.
Residents live in a structured environment that consists of daily devotions, bible study and a curriculum that includes life skills training, relapse prevention, and counselling.
We provide a home environment where each resident is actively required to help maintain the premises and live in harmonious, drug-free community.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must show a sincere desire for change and openness to a faith-based drug and alcohol treatment approach.
- Must have or recently have had a substance abuse or other life controlling problem or have been incarcerated.
- Must be willing to forfeit any and all addictive substances.
- Must be willing to abide by rules and regulations of the home.