Our Rehabilitation and Wellness Centers are for women who have been incarcerated or who are suffering from addictions or other life controlling problems and wishes to restore their lives and become productive members of society.
Residents live in a structured environment that consists of daily devotions, bible study and a variety of other resources such as life skills, relapse prevention, counselling and responsible therapy.
We provide a home where each resident will be encouraged to participate in a component of livelihood for the purpose of maintaining the premises and learning responsibility, self-respect and appreciation for others.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must show a sincere desire for change and willingness to follow in Jesus’s steps.
- Must have or recently have had a substance abuse or other life controlling problem or have been incarcerated.
- Must be willing to forfeit any and all addictive substances.
- Must be willing to abide by rules and regulations of the home.