Current Position Available:
Position: Development Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Work Centre: Office
The role of the Development Director is to help support fundraising activities for the Naomi and Ruth organization. The Development Director will work closely with the Program Director to help grow the overall ministry. The primary responsibility is to generate donations, but you will also assist with a variety of fundraising-related administrative duties. Communication skills are crucial to your success in this role, and you will need to possess strong organizational skills. It will also help if you have a passion for helping others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Booking Outreaches – Contacting churches to book and maintain a full outreach schedule
- Keep call queue up to date with notes/follow up etc
- Pre-outreach reminder calls to churches 2-3 weeks prior to the outreach
- Thank you calls after each outreach / Updating the donor database
- Calling donors regularly to maintain our current base and minimize attrition.
- Assist organizing events for N&R
- Working with Marketing to secure collaterals, ensure events are on website etc
- Network with potential donors for Corporate and event sponsors
- Efficient execution of logistics both in planning and day off to ensure events run smoothly.
- Maintain inventory – brochures, outreach boxes etc, order new supplies as needed
- Prepare outreach box each week – sticker brochures, ensure box has all that is needed – Square, brochures, pens, envelopes, clip boards
- Prepare PowerPoints and USB’s
- Reality is drama training and testimony training for clients.
- Supervise Development work detail clients and help them learn best practices. Also identify areas of weakness and strength and train accordingly.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Development Director.